MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM INVITED 315 IMMIGRATION CANDIDATES FROM 3 STREAMS
Jan 27, 2022
Manitoba has now invited 758 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination till Jan 27, 2022.
Canada’s first PNP Program “Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)” invited 315 candidates from three Manitoba Immigration Streams:
• Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream — 212 invitations with a minimum score of 609;
• Skilled Workers Overseas stream — 63 invitations with a minimum score of 703; and
• International Education Stream — 40 invitations with no score requirement.
• Among these invitations, 69 were issued to candidates in the Express Entry system.
If you get a nomination from a provincial program that is enhanced, you get an extra 600 CRS points, practically guaranteeing to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence. They also get their nomination through their Express Entry profile!
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) have five options to choose from:
1. Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream: -This Stream is for qualified temporary foreign workers and international student graduates who are currently employed in Manitoba and have been offered a permanent, full-time job with a Manitoba employer
2. Skilled Worker Overseas Stream: - This Stream is for qualified skilled workers who may be outside of Canada but who can demonstrate a strong connection to the province. A skilled worker who is already in Canada may also be eligible for this category
3. Manitoba Business Investor Stream: - This Stream is for applicants who are seeking to establish a business in Manitoba.
4. International Education Stream: - This Stream is for international graduates who graduated from a Manitoba post-secondary institution and wish to stay in Manitoba permanently.
5. Morden Community Driven Initiative: This Stream is for welders, carpenters, cooks, plumbers and pipefitters who wish to establish themselves in the rural town of Morden.
This PNP Program was launched in 1998. As a small province with few newcomers, it needed the PNP to promote itself as a destination of choice to skilled immigrants. Since then, Manitoba has been a tremendous immigration success story. Thanks to the Manitoba PNP, immigration has played a major role in Manitoba's population, labour force, and economic growth.
Manitoba has been very successful with the MPNP. In fact, without it, Manitoba’s GDP would be up to 30 per cent lower.
Manitoba is also popular among newcomers. Having a friend or relative in Manitoba helps you to immigrate through the MPNP. In addition, over 90 per cent of provincial nominees get a job in their first year. The province’s retention rate is high with almost 90 per cent choosing to stay in the province.
#Dream #Explore #Relocate