ONTARIO PNP INVITES EXPRESS ENTRY CANDIDATES IN 10 PRIORITY OCCUPATIONS
June 23, 2021
Ontario invited nurses, investment managers, and accountants in the Express Entry pool to apply for a provincial nomination on June 23, 2021.
Ontario invited 583 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination on June 23.
Invited candidates had profiles in the Express Entry system with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 464 and 467.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invited candidates who may be eligible for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP). This Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) gives foreign workers the opportunity to launch their careers in Ontario and make Canada’s most populous province their new home.
In this draw, the OINP invited Express Entry candidates to apply for the provincial nomination if they had work experience in one of the following 10 occupations:
• Banking, credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122);
• Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124);
• Other business services managers (NOC 0125);
• Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601);
• Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111);
• Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112);
• Human resources professionals (NOC 1121);
• Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122);
• Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012); and
• Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163).
These targeted occupations were identical to Ontario’s previous HCP draws on February 2 and on March 2, 2021.
#Dream #EXplore #Relocate